By offering a seamless integration of Microsoft Dynamics CE functionalities into the comfortable Outlook experience, Dynamics 365 for Outlook functions the way you do. Software prerequisites for Microsoft Dynamics for Microsoft and Microsoft Office 365 for Microsoft Office Email with Offline Access are listed in this section.
It is necessary to utilize one of the following computer systems:
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (both 64-bit and 32-bit versions) (64-bit and 32-bit versions)
(64-bit and 32-bit editions) Windows 8.1 Service Pack 1: The operating system does not enable offline functionality.
When used as a Remote Access Services application, Windows XP 2012 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 have updated to CRM Web 2015 Update 1.1, Digital Business CRM 2015 Update 0.2, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Customer Interaction are eligible to use this feature.
Dynamics 365 for Mail Application Prerequisites
Before you can set up Dynamics 365 CRM for Outlook, the following programmers must be installed and running on your computer:
Internet browser, the first of the following.
Internet Explorer 10 and 11 are both options.
Dynamics 365 for Outlook does not work with Web Browser 9 or earlier.
If you’re using Internet Explorer, the URL for Dynamics 365 (online), edition 8.2, must be added to the Trusted Sites zone.
To use this function, your company will need to be running at least Dynamics CRM Web 2015 Update 1.1, Dynamics 365 CRM 2015 Update 0.2, or Microsoft Dynamics for Consumer Engagement.
Dynamics 365 for Windows is not compatible with the Mac version of Outlook for Office.
Microsoft 365 for Office 64 Bit requires a 64-bit version of Microsoft Office to install and run.
Before running the Configuration Wizard to set up Microsoft 365 for Outlook, the user must first have an Office Exchange profile. Because of this, the user’s corporate profile cannot indeed be generated until Outlook has been launched at least once.
The Protective Environments dialogue box has a Scripting section; set it Allow button to activate programming.
Microsoft 365 for Outlook and its online help file can’t work without the Indexing Service, which used to be called the Microsoft Search Service (WSS).
To connect Microsoft 365 for Outlook to the Dynamics 365 application suite, you need the following versions of Microsoft Dynamics for Customer Loyalty:
Both the cloud-hosted and installed versions of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 for Customer Experience and Server Reactive 365 for Customer Interaction
How do we use Microsoft 365 on Mac?
Microsoft InTune allows you to deploy Microsoft 365 to Macs.
Using this app type, you can easily deploy Office 365 applications to macOS computers. Word, Spreadsheet, Excel, Outlook, Notebook, Teams, and One Drive are all available for installation using this app format.
Microsoft Autoupdate is built into the apps to help keep them updated and secure (MAU). In the InTune dashboard, the apps you’ve selected will be grouped under a single heading.
The latest version of Office for Mac (16.67) requires macOS Big Sur 11 or later to receive future upgrades. In the event you stick with an outdated version of macOS, your Office programmers will continue to function, but you will no longer receive any upgrades (including security patches). To receive Office app updates, you’ll need to update to macOS Big Sur 11 or later. The Word for Mac update version 16.66, released in October 2022, will be the final version to be compatible with macOS.
The administration console for Microsoft Endpoint Manager lets you add other versions of Office for Mac.
Microsoft Office 365 Apps for Business is the new moniker for Office 365 Peoples. For this guide, we will use the term “Microsoft 365 Apps” to refer to this service.
An introductory phrase of the following information is required before installing Microsoft 365 on a macOS system:
Deploying these applications requires devices that run macOS 10.14 or later.
Users can lose unsaved work in open versions of Office that are updated via InTunes.
Select Office 365 Products from Microsoft
first, and access the Microsoft Endpoint Management control panel by logging in.
Click “Apps,” then “All Apps,” and then “Add.”
Third, in the Choose app type menu, click on macOS to access Microsoft 365 apps.
Four: choose the appropriate option. The procedures for installing Microsoft 365 apps are shown.
As a first step, please provide details about your app suite.
You’ll specify the software package in this phase. Use this data to locate the app suite on the company’s website and identify it in intone.
The App Suite’s details page allows you to verify or change the following defaults:
- For “Suite Name,” use the name of the app package as it appears on the intranet. Make sure you don’t reuse any suite names. If the same app’s name appears repeatedly, only one of the applications is presented to clients on the company website.
- Enter a summary for the app bundle here: “Suite Description.” You might, for instance, detail which apps cut.
- As far as I can tell, Microsoft is the publisher.
- Optionally, choose a category for your app (either one of the preexisting ones or one you make yourself). With this option in place, the app suite will be shown more prominently all over the company portal. This will save time for customers who are looking for it.
- Promote this tool as a must-have app on the internal intranet by highlighting it in the company portal. When this switch is on, the app suite will be featured prominently on the homepage of the company portal.
- Optionally, you may include the address of a website that gives more details about this app in the “Information URL” field. Users will see the link on the company intranet.
- If you’d like to provide users with access to privacy-related information for this app, you may do so by entering the URL of a website containing such details in the “Privacy URL” field. Users will see the link in the internal portal.
- As far as I can tell, Microsoft is responsible for this product.
- It looks like Microsoft is the owner.
- You can add any notes about this software to the “Notes” section.
- When people use the business portal, they will see the Windows 365 Apps logo every time they use an app.
If you’d like to talk about running Microsoft Dynamics CRM on Apple/MAC OS X devices feel free to contact us. With a focus on CRM Solutions, CRM for Distribution, Managed Network Services, Unified Communications, and Internet Cloud Computing, Stallions Solutions is a top provider of IT solutions in the UK.